We support local churches to disciple their teenagers in small groups by having FUN, going DEEP, and being BOLD. In Albania, many (especially youth) are focused on leaving the country because they do not believe a good life is possible here. Churches in cities frequently raise up young leaders and give them some responsibility, only for them to leave for work in other countries. Churches in villages often don’t see them past high school. Among the least-reached, the pastors’ hearts for their teenagers are simply that when (not if) they leave for university or other work, they would be well-established, pursuing Jesus and His purpose (reaching people with the Gospel). On top of this, many church workers are working another full-time job to get by, so they have a limited capacity to effectively disciple teenagers.
Team members will be expected to invest in a local church and be involved in discipling teenagers there
We could use help with:
- Training and discipling small group leaders
- Equipping teenagers as Jesus’ ambassadors
- Managing the annual event and planning other smaller ones
- Managing and expanding our social media activity
- Managing resources that we produce or receive from TeenStreet International
- Building and maintaining relationships with churches and organisations
Do you also believe that…?
• The next generation is the key to seeing long-lasting, far-reaching impact among the least-reached
• Teenagers have a lot of potential for engaging in ministry (evangelisation and discipleship)
• Adolescence is to prepare and launch teenagers into adulthood
If you do, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!