Are you a “people person” with a passion for motivating people to serve in mission? OM Norway needs you to help Norwegians join in God’s plan to reach the nations with the Gospel of Christ. We want to both send out and receive short term teams whose great desire is to share the love of Christ with the least reached. Join us and help make this a reality, by serving as our Short Term Coordinator.
– Love Jesus and people
– Self-Motivated and proactive
– Good organizational, administrative and leadership skills
– Experience in planning activities
– Advertise short-term trips and opportunities on the OM website
– Respond to email inquiries in a timely manner
– Help with logistics of hosting teams: hotel reservations, creating an itinerary, guiding the team in-country, etc.
– Lead teams on international outreaches, as needed
– Willing to learn Norwegian.
– Learn more about the culture through exploration, training, and observation.
– Enjoy traveling and meeting new people
– Participate in team prayer meetings
– All OM staff secure their own funding by private donations.