MediaWorks is looking for a People Care worker to join our media ministry. As you support a creative team, including graphic designers, software engineers and video editors, you are making it possible to produce Christian media in the heart-languages of the least reached around the world.
MediaWorks equips local ministries around the globe with relevant print and digital media that helps them share the gospel and strengthen believers in their communities.
Do you like to invest in people? Would you like to support team members in their development and help them to reach their full potential?
– Appraisals, debriefing, training advice as needed
– Advice and support in crisis and conflict situations
– Cooperation and communication with other people care personnel worldwide
– Regular updates and announcements of emergency procedures, complaint procedure, child protection regulations
– Maintaining contact with personnel in-country and abroad
– Intimate relationship with Jesus
– Understanding of and compliance with OM, its core values, structures, and statement of faith.
– Gifts in the area of coaching, counselling, pastoral care
– Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
– Adequate level of English
– Enjoying working in an international team
– Flexible and independent working
– Experience with OM is helpful but not required
Find out more about our ministry at https://om.org/mediaworks