Are you a detail oriented, self-starter with experience in graphic design? Use your skills and abilities to design and illustrate promotional products and services that inspire involvement in ministry. OM’s Micro enterprise business ministry is passionate about helping people transform, uplift and empower their communities through business. Help us renew hope and see lasting change in peoples’ lives.
• Develop Product and Brand awareness across our stakeholder communities which includes:
o New & existing partners (churches, like minded
o New & existing OM fields
o Local & international donor community
o Potential target trainees for each of our various
o The local church as well as in the general
empowerment, upliftment, entrepreneurship
• Design and produce promotional materials to support new & existing initiatives such as:
o Printed items (flyers, brochures, banners)
o Give away items (clothing, stationery etc.)
• Support the design and development of training materials
o Layout and graphic design input for new product
development, revamp of existing products or
development of teaching aids, course
o Production and editing of audio and / or video
material that will enhance our training delivery
and / or enable on-line learning.
• All staff secure their own funding by private donations.
• Proven graphic design experience (3 years of working experience and/or relevant post-school qualification)
• Passionate about empowerment and upliftment through business/entrepreneurship.
• Experience in working with people from diverse backgrounds
• Have had exposure to missions (at least one short term outreach or equivalent) and some understanding of Business as Mission / Business 4 Transformation.
o If no exposure to missions then the applicant
should go through one of the OM Reach
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop,
• Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication and people support
• Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
• Able to communicate the impact of transformed lives with various stakeholder communities
• Able to build and maintain strong and personal relationships