Across OM, we have an urgent need for people gifted in administration to aid ministry taking place on the mission field. Those with administrative skills are needed in almost every facet of ministry to ensure efficiency, and that tasks, paperwork and coordination involved in organising people and events are accomplished with completeness and attention to detail. If this describes you, consider how you can use those gifts to see more VCJF among the least reached.
Seeking a short-term missions coordinator to oversee people and processes in agreed short-term ministry opportunities within South Africa and across the OM world.
• Previous experience with OM and ministry experience in an OM field
• Able to lead people with care
• Good motivational skills
• Good administrative skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to communicate in English.
• Flexibility and willingness to learn
• The appointed person will be required to attend some basic missions courses if they have not completed the basic OM missions programs.
• Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
• Willing to learn the use of computer software currently in use by OM for communication, reporting, and personnel management.
• Comfortable with administration and able to work with the necessary technology.
Please note: This is a non-salaried position. Members need to raise funds and support in partnerships with friends, family and churches.