This is a new role, with the goal to provide up to date, complete and easy to use Finance documentation and related information for all those using the OM Finance system.
The role exists to support OM’s ministry of seeing Vibrant Communities of Jesus Followers among the least reached.
KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Manage the Finance Documentation held on SharePoint
Ensure that the documentation is kept up to date and added to as required.
Core activities / Outcomes
1. Manage the updating of the documentation as changes are made or information becomes out of date
2. Manage the updating of the documentation as errors or omissions are identified
3. Identify subject matter experts who can provide or review the updated material
4. Identify a process for ensuring new material is accurate and proofread
5. Using feedback and other sources to identify subjects that are missing and should be added
6. Identify a process for continually reviewing the documentation
This role is support based or voluntary (unpaid). It can be done remotely provided there is good internet connectivity.
Time Requirement: You could make a real difference in 1 or 2 days a week, provided there is flexibility around work hours to fit in with timing of other online meetings.
This role does not require a finance expert, although it would be beneficial. The person would need to work closely with those who are.
Detailed job description available on request.