Do you have a passion for training and for helping others reach their full potential in ministry? Are you passionate about reaching the least reached in the MENA area? Join us and help administer and coordinate our field's long and short term training options.
Our field in North Africa is looking to expand and develop it's training opportunities. With STEP into MENA, we hope to give participants an exposure to a MENA country and begin basic language and cross-cultural skills. We are also relaunching our 2 year training program with the desire to train a new generation of workers for our field.
Our teams are focused on starting Vibrant Communities of Jesus Followers through different type of means. We need someone who will have training as their primary ministry.
We are looking for someone who has a:
– Vision to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached in MENA.
– Servant-heart and willingness to learn, work in teams and adapt to new situations.
– Basic administrative and organizational skills.
– Passion for training others.
– Desire to help others grow in relationship with God and others.
– Friendly and open lifestyle and a shepherd’s heart.
– Good grasp of English; basic Arabic, French or Spanish a plus.
As training coordinator, you will be expected to:
1. Model good ministry and team life by participating in our team functions and engaging the local culture of our region.
2. Be responsible for coordinating and implementing STEP into MENA, our 3 month short term exposure program.
3. Help in mentoring and shepherding the 2-year training team participants as well as coordinating training days.