Exists to plan and support the ministry of TeenStreet Canada through social media and digital communication.
Tracking and communicating with TeenStreet Small groups
– Maintaining accurate records and tracking of TeenStreet small groups.
– Communicate, email marketing, send updates to TeenStreet Small groups and potential TeenStreet contacts.
– Create engaging advertisements / promos for TeenStreet Canada.
– Assist with the creation of TeenStreet Manuals / Events Programs
– Capture TeenStreet stories / testimonies and document them.
– Manage TeenStreet Canada social media platforms
– Create engaging content.
Minimum preferred requirement:
– Previous experience in youth ministry preferred
– Experience and skill in public speaking
– Passion to reach Canadian teens with the Gospel
– Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication and people support
– Knowledge of Microsoft programs
– Able to use content creation programs such as Adobe and Canva