We want to see change taking place on 500 sports fields around the world by 2025, especially among marginalized communities. We believe sport is ultimately about acceptance, inclusion, participation and teamwork. To help us accomplish our goal, we need someone to take on operational management of the Sportslink International Office. Would you share this passion with us? Bring your servant heart and logistical skills to help us make a positive impact in and through sport.
Responsibilities: Responsible for operational management of the Sportslink International Office. Responsible for managerial oversight of the Finance Manager, to include oversight of Key Ministry Plans (KMPs) and cost centres.
• Provide logistical support for Sportslink (SPLK) ministries to include scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, travel arrangements, and other administrative details.
• International communications: Design and implement a communications strategy and processes for Sportslink internally and within Catalytic Ministries in consultation with the SPLK communications officer.
• Provide support & services to ensure IT equipment and IT support is available for SPLK staff as and when required
• Facilitate personnel & people care services when required
• Oversee Global Events and other sport events where needed.
• Represent Catalytic Ministries and present SPLK operational needs when and as asked
• This is a support-raising position. All staff secure their own funding by private donations.
• Managerial experience required.
• Good understanding of OM systems like Caleb, Cost Centres, Microsoft Teams and other Microsoft products.