We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced individual or couple to join our team in Azerbaijan to lead the growth and development of our national staff.
As a team builder, you will be responsible for living in Azerbaijan and potentially learning Azerbaijani. You will be working to build and strengthen our team by creating a welcoming and hospitable environment, fostering strong relationships among team members, and providing guidance and support as needed.
Key Responsibilities include:
● Building and strengthening the team through fostering relationships and creating a hospitable environment
● Leading the team humbly, and being a role model of Christ-like humility
● Providing guidance and support to team members as needed
● Opening up your home to nationals and being a leader in the community
● Identifying and addressing any team-related issues that arise
● The ideal candidate will have experience in building teams in the past, a strong ability to connect with people from diverse backgrounds and preferably experience in the WACSA area.
We are particularly looking for a couple who would open their home to nationals and lead the group humbly, as we are growing in staff at a rapid pace. Without someone like this, our field will be simply unable to continue growing in its national staff. If you are excited about the prospect of building and strengthening a team in Azerbaijan, we would love to hear from you! Apply today to join our team and be a part of advancing the gospel in Azerbaijan.