Exciting new ministry opportunities are now available in Azerbaijan for those who are passionate about serving Jesus in a very unreached area but don't yet have experience! Join a newly forming team for a two-year commitment and explore the various OM ministries in Azerbaijan and the Caucasus area.
As a team member, you will have the opportunity to get to know some of our key ministries such as:
• Social Media Disciple Making
• Our 5-month training program: REACH
• Disciple Making
• Outreach programs
• Mobilizing National Workers
• Microcredit or B4T ministries.
As part of this ministry, you will be exposed to a variety of unique expressions of a different culture including different food, music, and traditions. This means you need to be prepared to be resilient to new situations. You will also have opportunities to explore the beauty of the region's natural surroundings, such as the Caucasus Mountains and the Caspian Sea.
To join the team, you must:
• Have at least basic English although any knowledge of these languages is helpful – Turkish, Azeri, or Russian
• Have a learning attitude about a new culture and new ministries.
• Have a prayer and Jesus centered life.
• Be prepared to be on a pioneer team in Azerbaijan.
This is a unique opportunity to not only learn a new language but also to use that skill to share the gospel with those who have never heard it before. As you discover new OM ministries, you will have the opportunity to discern where God is calling you to serve in the future. Join us in Azerbaijan and be part of the Gospel transforming this part of the world!
Our team will provide training in:
• Cross-cultural communication
• Team life
• Conflict resolution
• Multiplying discipleship
• OM's vision and values
• History of the Caucasus region
• Effective ways to share the gospel and make disciples.