We are looking for a Project Manager join our team to continue the implementation of Xledger finance software. Are you an experienced project manager passionate about best practice and equipping others for Kingdom impact?
This position will be working with OM Australia and OM International.
OM is rolling out Xledger globally, across over 110 countries and the OM Management Systems (OMMS) team responsible for the roll-out is also looking for an experienced project manager to increase their capacity. The goal for this position is to complete the implementation for Australia, and then assist the OMMS team in the rollout to other OM fields.
The position is being funded for 2 days initially, which is negotiable, and for the right person, we are anticipating the role will to move to full time, with 2 days per week for OM Australia, and 3 days with OMMS (International).
The Role – Project Manager
At OM Australia, you'll join our Finance team to help us complete the implementation of Xledger finance software. We began this project in 2021. You will replace our current project manager, who has led our research and planning to redesign our IT architecture and donation workflows.
1. Evaluate current project progress, prioritising outstanding tasks.
2. Lead the regular meetings between key Australian stakeholders and OM International Stakeholders (located in Europe – evening meetings).
3. Ensure departments’ realistic pre-requisites for Go-Live are met.
4. Ensure there is clear, effective communication with and between all key stakeholders.
5. Determine realistic Go-Live date.
6. Conduct post-Go-Live review and initial support/troubleshooting.
If the position and the mission excite you and you’ve had experience as a Project Manager, or other relevant experience, we'd love to chat to you.