Do you feel called by God to serve him? Join the OM in Albania team in person or remotely as we serve to inspire, mobilise and equip others in seeing churches grow and be discipled.
We are looking for someone who can co-ordinate the big and small picture for our field communications, involved in the strategy and managing the people to make it happen and to create content for our field in ways such as newsletters, promotional material, brochures etc.
Albania is a vibrant OM field in the Balkans. We want to share our vision and the testimonies from the fields both within and outside our organisation.
Help us create a strategy and content for our communications that aims to inform and encourage our supporters as they partner with us, as well as to motivate others to get personally involved in missions in Albania and abroad.
This role also involves coordinating discussion and planning with and between OMers involved in Media, IT and Graphic design to create a comprehensive plan for each years outgoing communications.
A good candidate will have the following qualities:
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• A team player
• Creative and comfortable following the corporate identity and style guide
• experience in journalism/blog will be an advantage
• Knowledge of Indesign and design software, or prepared to learn.
• be motivated and able to motivate others for missions
• be able to see the big picture
• ability to manage several projects at the same time
• organised and can meet deadlines
• thrives in working as part of an international team – comfortable writing/editing articles
This role is part time but can be combined with another role in the office or within a ministry for a full-time post if coming to Albania to serve.