The mobilising role exists to mobilise Jesus followers to live and work among the least reached in an authentic manner. We do this by inspiring, connecting & equipping these Jesus-followers to and for God's mission.
Key Result Areas:
– Inspire people from all walks of life toward God’s Mission
– Connect Jesus-followers and their faith communities to God's Mission and help facilitate equipping opportunities along the way
– Effective and timely follow-up of inquiries and applications to join OM
– Effective administration
Minimum preferred requirements
– Has previous cross-cultural missions or field experience, preferably with OM.
– Good communication skills – able to speak in public, comfortable dealing with people.
– Good interpersonal relational skills – able to connect with individuals and grow meaningful relationships.
– Knowledge of the global missions scene and missions trends
– The appointed person will be required to attend some basic missions’ courses if they have not completed the basic OM missions programs.
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
– Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication and people support
Confident, takes initiative, cares about people, can balance home and ministry
Please note: This is a non-salary position. Members need to raise funds and support from friends, family and churches