“Looking around that pub at the various people enjoying their tea, I started really thinking about what he’d said,” Hannah remembers. “Praying for revival…In a country that many have come to learn is spiritually dark, have we given up on praying for the people? Has the belief in revival died, or are we still trusting that God can move in a mighty way?”
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful & thankful.
How can we pray more effectively?
- SEE: Pray that believers will see the hearts among every least-reached people group that are ready to hear and respond to the Gospel (John 4:35).
- SEND: Pray that the Lord of the Harvest will send labourers among these “no-choice” peoples (Luke 10:2).
- UNITY: Pray that the Lord will help the Body of Christ to labour together in the unity of the Spirit to bring good news where it’s never been heard before (1 Cor. 3:9).
- SUPPLY: Pray that God will supply and multiply the resources necessary to support His workers and their work (2 Cor. 9:8-11).
- SUCCESS: Pray for 100-fold fruit that remains for God’s glory, transforming each group (Matt. 4:20).